Is there anything I need to do if my child will need to take medication at school?

Yes! Please have your child’s physician fill out the NYS OCFS Written Medication Conesnt form (available under forms on our website), section 1-18. The parent needs to fill out sections 19-23. Medication needs to be brought in, in its original, labeled container, and stored in the office.